Monday, June 8, 2009

day 2 of bloging

So now I have a blog and I have to actually write those post- things. Umm............. what am I supposed to write about? The reason I got this blog is so I could write book reviews, but that's not fun. What ever, I guess. I could write about me, but why would anyone want to read a post like that? Oh well, if you don't wanna read about me, now is the time to navigate away from this page, cuz that's what I'm gonna write about. I'm 12 years old, I just got contacts, a hair cut (I love my haircut) a blog, and I just got out of school. HOORAY!!!!! I went to a tiny little private school with 200 kids. There were, like, 13 kids in my class, and I hated it. They had way to many rules that they never followed up on, way to many stupid ones that they did follow up on, and kids that didn't care about any of them. And it was expensive. Ok, I'm done with that, now what? I guess I'm done for now (yes, I know, you're all SO disappointed).

2 comments:

  1. I am disappointed. I'm not sure why I find this so much fun but I really really do. Keep it up.

    Book reviews are fine do a few of them but I find with most bloggers the posts I like the best are just the slice of life posts. You may think that your life is boring and just like everyone else's but even if that's true it's been a long time since I was 12.

    You're doing great, just posting is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAGILICUTTY I GOT A COMENT FROM EVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background