Monday, August 10, 2009

I like parenthesis

My mom surprised us younglings (Star Wars nerd, remember?) with a trip up to the mountains of Southern California to visit some friends from our old ward.
And let this stand FOREVER as a record of my maturity that I did not pitch a fit about going away with no warning {If I didn't have a social handicap, I might've had plans, right?} ).
It is SOOOOO pretty up there! and we went to the beach and nobody drowned (and that is no mean feat when your take 3 kids under the the age of 5, and 2 7-year olds, and 2 9-year-olds, and me to the beach) and I boogie-boarded like heck (excuse my french) and so did one of the 7-yrs and 1 of the 9-yrs. It was a lot of fun. And I read New Moon AND Eclipse (I'll do the book reviews, don't worry, Mom) in the many hours it took to get there and back (my dad drives under the speed limit. GGAAAHHHH!!!!).
And so we came home on Sunday afternoon and we are leaving tomorrow to visit my mom's family in Utah. And a week after that we're going to a family reunion with that same side of the family (Maybe my mom has developed the reverse of leaving-the-house-phobia).

So now you know why I'm not gonna be posting very much (if at all, my grandma has a computer but it's ANCIENT) over the next 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you probably can't post. I don't think they have blogging in Utah. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background