Saturday, February 20, 2010

One Word: OUCH!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/assetid=54c4fde6-93c6-4774-aeed-0f67b72b11eb.html#toughest+tumbles+falls+from+week

OWW!!

And the Medal count: USA has 20 medals. The next closest country, Germany, has 13. YEAH, BABY!!!

BTW, you really should poke around on that NBCOlympics site. They have some really awesome stuff on there (even though they won't lt me embed to blogger).

I spent some 3 or 4 hours yesterday on rollerblades with the neighbors kids. I didn't even know we had neighbors kids! It was a lotsa fun, and I didn't even fall over :) And I can do it again today!! I love long weekends.

What are you doing today/this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background