Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cuz I... I.. umm.... I forgot.

http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/
Sue's awesome. End of story.


Guess what? My mom is punishing my brothers by making them come to New Beginnings with me tomight.


Who do you think she's really punishing?

Monkey is taking gymnastics at Vitaly Scherbo Gymnastics school. It's EXPENSIVE, and then Mom keeps forgetting to take him :p

So the first time Mom took Monkey she took The other boys with her, too. And they both decided they wanted to take (very EXPENSIVE) gymnastics lessons there too. So mom said they had to prove that they really wanted to by practicing the first half of a back walkover. They had to be able to bend over backwards and land in a bridge, like this:

They quit after a week. ;)

I can't think of anything else to post right now.

Bye

4 comments:

  1. In my defense, I have only forgotten twice and he's made up the class each time. AND it's not THAT expensive. Plus I'm saving money because I was such a genius in discouraging the other boys who weren't really serious to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a very good idea.

    But BTW, not only have you forgotten gymnastics twice, you've forgotten twice IN A ROW, which is a lot worse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not true. I forgot the first and third weeks. And you know it takes three weeks to get a new activity to stick on my mental calendar. Which means we would be good from now on except that he's moving up to a new class next week. I'm glad it's so easy to do make-ups.

    ReplyDelete

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background