Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our Totally Craptastic Internet Connection

We have Keyon Internet, I think. I don't know. I don't care. Because it sucks!! We have the worst Internet connection EVER!!! Whenever it's even a little bit windy outside the Internet doesn't work, and it's ALWAYS windy in Las Vegas in the spring. And even when it's not windy, the Internet randomly shuts itself off. Sometimes it's foe 10 minutes, sometimes it for several hours. It's soooooooooo annoying!!! SRSLY, last Wednesday it was so unacceptable that we gave up and took a Clear free trial. We are seriously considering getting a new Service Provider. So we went and got this Clear 2-day trial, and it worked perfectly 24/7.

And then we went back to our craptastic Keyon connection.

Dad has to 'make up his mind' if he really wants to get that kind or not. It takes my dad about 6 months- MINIMUM- too make decisions like that. So that's why I haven't been blogging much lately.

UGH!

Also, I'm writing a book which I can't put up here because it's a secret. It's probably gonna me really small, and not all that good. Well, it's getting better, but it's only 14 pages right now and7 chapters, soo.... yeah. You get it.

Also: I'M GOIN TO CHICAGO ON THURSDAY!!!!

3 comments:

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background