Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jog

So I'm home from Girl's Camp.

:'(

SRSLY, though! It was SOOOOOOOO much fun. And I nearly cracked my skull open, too!

I should tell you about that sometime. :evil cackle:





Haha, just kidding. I'm planning to put up the daily journal entries I wrote, (complete with pictures) but I'm gonna edit out the more personal parts, of course. I haven't decided yet if I'll write down the testimony I shared at testimony meeting. It was a really sacred thing for me.... I dunno, probably not. Unless you really wanna hear it. Do you?

Anyways, my camera died on Tuesday so I don't really have that many pictures but once all my
friends put theirs up on Facebook I'll start posting. G'night all!

1 comment:

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background