Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowflake Season Day 21 and My Weird-O Dreams


I had three of the weirdest dreams ever last night.

First I dreamed that we were going to Utah for Christmas. So I asked Mom, "How long are we going to be in Utah for?" and she said "2 hours" and I said, "Isn't it kinda silly to drive for 6 hours and then only stay in Utah for 2 hours?". And she said "NO, we're going for 2 hours!" And I said "Whatever" (cuz you know how much I like the word, even in my sleep).

Then I dreamed we were on our way to Utah. We has to ride in a big leaf boat, cuz the whole way there was a big ocean. You didn't have to paddle the leaf boat to make it go, but if you stood up and leaned your weight from foot to foot you went faster, but only I could do that cuz I was sitting in the back. And there was this BIIIIIIIG, tsunami-sized wave coming toward us
(except it was to our left) and even though I knew it would help us go faster, in that crazy dream-logic way, I wanted to get as far as I could before the wave picked me up (my family was on the leaf boat, too, but they weren't talking so I forgot they were there) so I leaned as fast as I could, and then the wave got there (cuz somehow now it was behind us insted of to our left) and threw us WAAAAAAAY up in the air and we fell back down on the snow. And in that crazy, dream logic way, it made sense that we should land in the snow. And it made sense that it didn't hurt, too.

The Third Dream was that the angel that goes on top of our Christmas tree was broken.


4 days till Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background