Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blogger is retarded. You should know that.

Lookit, I got a new profile picture :)

AND I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE MY OWN BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post it tomorrow or whenever, but I am so ECSTATIC right now cuz I finally figured it out!!

And I found one of those Questions about you things. These are the rules: You can only use one word to answer the questions! And if you want you can copy and paste it to your blog, I don't care.

Here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your hair? wavy
3. Your mother? wonderful
4. Your father? strict
5. Your favorite food? cheescake
6. Your dream last night? forgot
7. Your favorite drink? milk
8. Your dream/goal? writer
9. What room are you in? downstairs
10. Your hobby? singing
11. Your fear? separated
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? graduate
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something that you aren’t? fool
15. Muffins? so-so
16. Wish list item? facebook
17. Where did you grow up? NV
18. Last thing you did? sat
19. What are you wearing? clothes :)
20. Your TV? HUGE
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? eh.....
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? ok
25. Missing someone? old friends
26. Vehicle? bike
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? dunno
29. Your favorite color? PURPLE!
30. When was the last time you laughed? today?
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
32. Your best friend? Jess
33. One place that I go to over and over? Church
34. One person who emails me regularly? cousin
35. Favorite place to eat? home

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background