Saturday, June 5, 2010

More Chicago Pics :)

Goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo... :)


Lions!

Tigers!

Bears! (Oh my...)


This random metal couch the had over by the Navy Pier.... It was hard!

One last Sears Tower picture... My feet and Mom's feet and two random people's feet standing in this glass box that hangs about 1000 feet over a busy Chicago street. YIKES!

See? I really am a human being! (And I love those happy face earrings!)


One of the alpaca had a mohawk. SRSLY, it looked so funny!

A wildabeast scratching his butt. He looke like he's getting ready to charge an innocent bystander or something, but really he was just scratching his butt.

Me and my bestest Chicago buddy :)

That's all for now! See ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERIOUSLY, people? What is the point of blogging if nobody comments? If you can't think of anything to say about the post, THEN JUST SAY "HI"!

Have a nice day.

Blinkee


Background